Quantcast

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/21/2021 at 3:48 AM, Jose Saul Silva Herrera said:

I want to know if there is a way to send messages like push notification or popus with messages to the LG TV?

yes there is. i have the home-assistant running on a raspberry pi, i have integration with the webos and i use the notify.tv service to send all kind of notifications. For example when the door opens, the attributes of my amplifier (dolby surround information) and many more.

Thank you so much, I was thinking of quitting, Do you have de documentation or example to "notify.tv service"? I saw in internet that you only can used to send "Toasts and Alerts are only available in system apps, not 3rd party apps."   for this reason I'm here, I can pay you by this code, let me know how we can get an agreement

you firstly need to setup home-assistant on a raspberry pi. 

then setup the LG webos integration on the home assistant: 

link hidden, please login to view

then use the notifications service to send all kind of notifications

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Боката
      some one know  how to how to mirror screen on tv LG 55UN73003LA from android phone ?
    • By News Reporter
      Is it possible to experience “comfort” virtually?
      That’s what LG’s Home Appliance & Air Solution Company hopes with the opening of its new online showroom, LG HVAC Virtual Experience. Utilizing the latest in digital technology, this interactive online showroom lets visitors get to know LG’s diverse range of residential and commercial indoor environmental solutions from the comfort and safety of their homes.
      The showroom delivers an intuitive, virtual experience that lets visitors view the company’s latest solutions in a variety of virtual environments to learn about the benefits they provide, such as greater comfort, improved indoor air quality and seamless control, all important in helping customers make informed and important decisions for the family or employees.

Upon entering LG HVAC Virtual Experience, visitors can choose from a range of business and living space categories: Residential Apartment, Residential Villa, Office General, Office High-Rise, Retail and Hotel. Customers can roam the 3D environments freely using their mouse or touchscreen. Menus offer additional information on every model, including specifications, features, product videos and case studies. Simple to use and navigate, LG’s new virtual platform is a great tool for consumers, industry professionals and partners looking to create healthier and more comfortable indoor spaces.

What’s more, the virtual showroom allows visitors to see the behind-the-scenes details and technologies. Press the onscreen Airflow and Piping buttons to see how air travels in an air conditioner or air purifier and how pipes direct water and refrigerant through a system. Virtually switch operational modes and observe how airflow changes from one air conditioner to another. Beyond the technology and science, the showroom is also a great place to check out all the products’ stylish designs to see how they match various virtual interiors.

LG HVAC Virtual Experience is an open, engaging online resource that will give visitors a thorough understanding of LG’s latest, optimized HVAC solutions for all kinds of spaces, helping them figure out which products are best suited to their specific needs. Visit to discover the company’s latest indoor environmental comfort technologies on your PC or smartphone.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By maxou
      Hello,
      Is it possible to add the driver for external usb 3 gigabit ethernet adapters  in the firmware to support them and get more network bandwith like on the oled TV C9 and CX (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJUUNCsHao) to give to the product the ability to play 4K hdr mkv remux of high bit rate blurays without stuttering (like gemini man or billy lynn for example streamed from Plex server with giga network) ? If you play the same file on direct attached usb drive, no stuttering at all and it's ultra fast to load and fast forward for example.
      It already supports external usb2 FastEthernet adapters with ASIX AX88772 chipset and work well on both type A and type C ports, I have tested it, but it is also a 100Mbit/s adapter like the integrated one, so same bandwith, and stuttering is always here.
      The driver that need to be added to the firmware is the one for the usb 3 gigabit ethernet adapters with ASIX AX88179 chipset like on oled C9 and CX, but no luck, at least with firmware 3.0.0.8 it is not supported, eihter with type A  ports or with the type C port (I have tested both, RJ45 leds stay OFF, the same with a power usb 3 hub in between, driver not included in the firmware).
      I have also tesed usb3 gigabit ethernet adapter with realtek RT L8153 chipset, wich is seems to be supported on older oled C7 and C8, but it is also not supported (blinking leds this time but no connection, driver not included in the firmware).
      This is very frustrating for a 1800$ product !
    • By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.