Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Nagesh
      Hi. There seems to be a problem with the hostar+Disney app. It’s shows a play back error. I tried everything from restarting tv to uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Still it shows PI 6002 NAS ERROR
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Bobs Reviews
      I watch a conservative news channel, channel 138, newsmax, and in the middle of a story commercials pop up and interrupt the story.

I've turned off LG channels plus, and add customization, and that has done no good.  I canceled my cable, and signed up with Hulu to avoid the commercials. Now on top of regular TV commercials LG inserts its own garbage.

I also understand Samsung, and Sony are doing the same thing. My assumption is whoever the IPTV provider is, they are the ones inserting the commercials, and the major TV brands use the same service for all of the TV brands.

This is unacceptable. My future plan is to not buy one of these major branded TVs.  It's not bad enough that we are inundated with commercials on cable, and network TV, now there are inserting commercials on an IP stream.

Disgruntled TV owner, thanks for listening.
    • By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Michał Jurczuk
      Is there any music app like Spotify, Tidal, Google Music, anything? How can I stream for example from my phone?
  • Similar Tagged Content