Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Timpa
      Hi!
      Please add a option to deavtivate scrolling wheel while using live playback.
      Flera gånger har jag råkat byta kanal när jag har kommit åt scrollhjulet när jag ska spola. Och då byter TVn kanal och allt är förlorat.
    • By Mark Johnston
      Anyone else having issues with Prime Video? Keep getting an error message. No code just that something is wrong. Works fine via my PS4 and iPhone but not on LG tv app.

contacted Amazon and tried usually things but no joy. Been going on for two weeks
    • By Neal Walker
      Trying to connect wowcast to my new LG OLED 55in C1 but no matter what I do the thing keeps blinking and won’t connect. On my tv the earc is hdmi port 2 but no matter which one I put it in it makes no difference. Any suggestions?
    • By Youssef Abdallah
      I’m trying to cast from an app on my phone to LG QLED but the app on my phone is telling me that (recording is prohibited,video stopped because TV output is ON or device is recording . Please disconnect TV Output or stop recording and try again) I really have no clue about this issue and what to do !