Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By SOHIL GERA
      Unable to integrate lg tv with alexa. Altough os says 6.0.0 but still no app available to install checked all settings. But unable to set it up 
    • By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By ljjones
      Of course PDF files can't be downloaded, but the WebOS version 4.4.0-9 browser can't even display them!  Previous versions of the bowser displayed them just fine.  Now I have a bunch of browser bookmarks that are useless.
      Also, there is no way to rearrange the bookmarks anymore.  So version 4 also killed bookmark management.
      And while I'm on a rant, I can no longer drag and drop text between tabs.  I have to write down or remember things like URLs and retype them into the new location.  That's something else that got killed in the update.  I'm calling it a downgrade.  Can I go back?
    • By ivpetgo
      Hi all,
      To watch online movies needs to enable AddBlock in the browser, but I don't have it in my browser. What is the solution? My TV LG 47LB731 V.