Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    • By DiandalScotland
      Just bought a new 65 inch freeview/freesat LG TV
      Lovely...   mmm
      No All 4.  No My 5   No STV Player    Can these be loaded any other way ?  Why can't LG put them in their store? 
      No record as TV doesn't have a memory drive preloaded despite it claiming could record 
      Nightmare navigation on web with remote.  Can a mouse be used instead.? 
    • By puma99dk
      Hi,
      I got 2 LG smart TV's running Software Version 06.00.15 and after this update WiFi has stopped working and the WiFi in both TV's will only stay connected when I am in All settings-->Network-->Wi-Fi Connection and the TV's are also feeling really slow in the menu but the moment I plug in a ethernet cable and disable WiFi everything works and the menu is smooth so I believe there is something up with this software version.
      I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max, Laptop and some other devices on WiFi no issues at all.
      The TV in the living room is a LG 49UJ701V the one in my bed room is a LG 55UK6100PLB.
      Anyone got a suggestion I can try? I do not want to reset them because I do not want to calibrate them both again it's a pain.
    • By vlc
      I would like to be able to send a browser URL to the TV from my desktop computer to look at some time in the future.   
    • By Zohrab Aliyev
      Hello,
      I am new to this SDK. 
      I downloaded the files from official website of WebOS.
      When I run the installer, it Says "The executable file is not compatible with WINDOWS 32"
      I have 64 bit computer and 64 bit Java