Quantcast

If you are using Chrome browser and I worry about online privacy. Then you should use an extension which gives you 100% secure browsing experience and complete online anonymity. Only PureVPN extension can give you all you need like data security, strong encryption, access geo locked content, different country IP addresses and more. So, don't wait and get hurry to add PureVPN extension on your chrome browser and enjoy anonymous browsing.

link hidden, please login to view

Flat Top Reaction GIF by Black Prez

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jayanth
      Hi All,
      I have purchased LGTV Model 55LM7600 . When I purchased I used to view Youtube, Netflix , Web Browser etc.  To my surprise
      1. I am unable to View anything using web browser  When i open any content I get a message  "  Not suffiencient memory and  Need to restart yes or no" Message
      2. Also I dont find apps like Youtube and Primevideo etc. When I factory reset the apps are shown but when I connect to Internet the apps disapear. 
      Pls give me a solution for the same. Without these apps and Web browser my TV is DUMB . I have spent more than 1.5 lakhs for the TV and Cant ignore the same. Pls  Provide a solution immediately. If required pls update the OS ASAP.
      Regards
      Jayanth
    • By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.