I have purchased LGTV Model 55LM7600 . When I purchased I used to view Youtube, Netflix , Web Browser etc. To my surprise
1. I am unable to View anything using web browser When i open any content I get a message " Not suffiencient memory and Need to restart yes or no" Message
2. Also I dont find apps like Youtube and Primevideo etc. When I factory reset the apps are shown but when I connect to Internet the apps disapear.
Pls give me a solution for the same. Without these apps and Web browser my TV is DUMB . I have spent more than 1.5 lakhs for the TV and Cant ignore the same. Pls Provide a solution immediately. If required pls update the OS ASAP.
I'd like to easily stream/cast some movie files (.mkv, .mp4 etc...) on my Ubuntu 21.04 PC to a LG Smart TV having WebOS 4.9.x.
Both TV and PC are connected on the same LAN network via ethernet cable!
My router does not provide any UPnP feature!
I tried to use (with no success):
- Kodi - enabled UPnP/DLNA and shared my library, then right clicked on a movie and ran "Play using", selected "TV" but I was not able to see anything on my LG TV (i went to Movies and Photos and did not see any remote device or other stuff) (does this method nroamlly work? Maybe there is something wrong with my Kodi / Router configuration? What screen do I have to access on the LG TV to see the DLNA devices?)
- Integrated Ubuntu "Media Sharing" (see https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2020/04/home-media-server-ubuntu-2004/) - same as above, I could not see any device from the TV when this option is enabled
- VLC UPnP feature - same as above
What options do I have, without buying any additional device like Chromecast, Raspberry PI etc...?
Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch iPlayer without an issue.
Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps work without any buffering or locking.
Interested to hear your thoughts....
Similar Tagged Content
By Robin S
Is there a special trick to login to a Google account with webos? I got an LG CX but I'm not able to login. After I insert my credentials I see a terms of service screen with a disabled "agree" button. When I click on "later" the only other option I'm redirected to the login screen.
What can I do?
So VLC (via DLNA) does not see LG TV webOS as renderer option.
Even Windows 7 (via Explorer / Windows Media Player) sees it.
What's special about LG TV webOS DLNA implementation that VLC does not see it?
PS: Some other related posts on this.
VLC Streaming to LG Smart TV
VLC on LG C8.
Streaming from Windows VLC to LG webOS TV?
How do I stream to my LG TV using the VLC Media Player on my HP Envy Desktop that is Running Windows 8
link hidden, please login to view
Just bought the LG 55UM7300 yesterday. Opened the web browser today for the first time, and wanted to sign in to my Google account. I got this message:
"Couldn't sign you in. This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you're already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."
I tried doing it again using
link hidden, please login to view but got the same message. Since we don't have options for using other browsers, there may not be a way around this, but I thought I would check anyway. I'm using my secure home wi-fi network. Has anyone else experienced this?