Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By Marco V
      Hi,

so i was watching a movie through the webbrowser app of the LGCX65
      Every 20 min the screensaver kicks in while there is no reason to as the movie keeps playing
      in the background you can even still hear the movie playing

how can i disable this screensaver its very anoying

thanks
      Marco

• By kencho yeshay
      I recently purchased LG commercial TV UTc640s (Asia) and found out that content store is missing and thus can’t even run a simplest application such as Netflix, is there any way we can update firm ware or something to add the content store or am I stuck with that very expensive smart box, that can’t even run a Netflix ? Kindly help please. 
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By NikolaZ
      Hi. 
      My 55 UH7707 received an SW update to version  05.50.06.  Here are the issues I have encountered:
      1. The whole user interface became really slow. 
      2. Also, what is most annoying, application updates are not installed, for example, NETFLIX has been impossible to update, being stuck in vicious circle,asking me to update the app, and then not being able to complete the installation of the update. 
      3. Wired connection was disabled, ethernet module was not detecting a cable. I had to do a hard reset to enable the ethernet, and reacquire wired connection to the internet 
    • By Chandra Vravi
      Undeniably hotstar is the worst user interface app in my new LG smart tv...browsing the app is a headache...can't turn on English subtitles for regional language shows and movies, where we can do in mobile app. My webos is 5. 0 version, still I am facing the issue...very dissapointed in hotstar and LG tv..
    • By powder
      Hello friends,
      I have setup a home network in Windows 10, I think it uses DLNA. I can play all the files from the computer or the USB stick in the router with no issue but the external subtitles (correctly named) are not working in my 65C9, only internal ones. 
      If I access the same files in the network from a computer, there is no problem and subtitles are shown, it's only the TV not displaying them.
      Can someone help in how to make external subs work when played from a local network or what to check?

Thanks

• By fli na
      Netflix app just disappear on LG smart Tv.... [LG] WebOS TV LH590V