Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Kedar Nath Padhy
      Hi,
      I bought TV from DUBAI  Model No 43LF631V-TB,where i am not able to change the location ,as well not able addition the software like sony liv and hot star . Kindly help us .
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• By Bobs Reviews
      I watch a conservative news channel, channel 138, newsmax, and in the middle of a story commercials pop up and interrupt the story.

I've turned off LG channels plus, and add customization, and that has done no good.  I canceled my cable, and signed up with Hulu to avoid the commercials. Now on top of regular TV commercials LG inserts its own garbage.

I also understand Samsung, and Sony are doing the same thing. My assumption is whoever the IPTV provider is, they are the ones inserting the commercials, and the major TV brands use the same service for all of the TV brands.

This is unacceptable. My future plan is to not buy one of these major branded TVs.  It's not bad enough that we are inundated with commercials on cable, and network TV, now there are inserting commercials on an IP stream.

Disgruntled TV owner, thanks for listening.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Hassan Al-araishy
      Hi....
      The date and time return into the default  (year = 2014) when i turn TV OFF and ON again,
      Which is why the Internet does not work on YouTube , and error message appears cleared
      How can i solve the problem 
      Device : LG smart  3D TV 42"

• By Alex
      Save $50-$500 On Select LG OLED And NanoCell TVs.
      Some examples:

• By powder
      Hello friends,
      I have setup a home network in Windows 10, I think it uses DLNA. I can play all the files from the computer or the USB stick in the router with no issue but the external subtitles (correctly named) are not working in my 65C9, only internal ones. 
      If I access the same files in the network from a computer, there is no problem and subtitles are shown, it's only the TV not displaying them.
      Can someone help in how to make external subs work when played from a local network or what to check?

Thanks

• By frank_1985
      Hi everyone,
      I'm interested in the OLED BX. I would like to know if it is compatible with a 5TB HDD (to be connected and fed through one of the TV USB port).
      LG manuals recommend to connect up to 2TB storage HDDs but don't really state that higher capacity devices are not expected to work.
      Then, I'm not sure how are things with DTS support. It seems that DTS decoding is no longer supported on the 2020 tv sets. But LG web page (updated 08/22/2020) titled "Support Video Playback File Type & Codec" still claims that "TV supports DTS audio codec when USB/HDMI video file playback offers it".
      Can any of you shed some light on these ones?
      Thank you so much.