Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By DRAEGNAROK
      I’d love to stream the upcoming F1 season directly from my LG OLED TV without depending on other devices to source it. When can we expect this app to be featured by LG? Thanks!
    • By Andrew Punch
      So tv was working fine went to load and app today and wouldn't install, did a factory reset, reset the router, connected to phone hotspot
      And can't get the user agreement to load. Even did the DNS 8.8.8.8 thing. Any advice?

• By eamatherne
      I have 4 LG TV's in my home that wont Airplay ESPN+ from my Iphone and Ipad.  Youtube, Disney both work to the TV.  No matter what I do, the TV just displays the Home Kit Screen.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps from the different websites.  Of course, Apple support says it's LG that is the problem and when I called LG tech support, they told me it was an Apple issue!  Is it because LG doesn't have the native ESPN app?
    • By Coppertop
      When I retune my TV it looses channels and instead of starting at Chanel 1 it starts at Chanel 11.
      Retuning on dtv aerial 
      Aerial is fine on rest of my tvs
    • By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.