Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By adamrt
      Bought a oled65g16la worse thing I ever did, how do you put a normal size plug behind a 19mm thick TV? answer is you can't!!
      I have a Sonos system, works fine on all other TV's, but I can only get Stereo out of it and not 5.1, it's connected via HDMI, supports ARC, I have gone to setting and tried everything, anyone have any idea's?
      Great picture, rubbish TV
    • By Kedar Nath Padhy
      Hi,
      I bought TV from DUBAI  Model No 43LF631V-TB,where i am not able to change the location ,as well not able addition the software like sony liv and hot star . Kindly help us .
    • By fillysun
      Summer Day is coming!! Currently DRmare Software is holding a party to give free gift to all users. Just join and get a free and cool summer gift there. By the way, you can get larger discount in DRmare to buy the tool you want. For more details, please visit: https://www.drmare.com/special/summer-sales/