Quantcast

Password

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Thanks, it worked.

I do have one more question. I am trying now set up my IPTV Smarters Player App. I am trying to enter my login details, the system is asking me for a user ID and Password, it mentions that I am supposed to get those credentials from LG Content. I have looked in the LG content store app and also in the LG content, I can't find those credential details under my profile. Do you know how to get it?

Thank you very much 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hissy
      I finally updated the software on my TV, and now I have to force a reset whenever I want to turn it on. (Unplug for 60 seconds.) The TV will not turn on without a reset, from either the remote or the power button. Once it's on it responds normally to the remote.  It doesn't matter how long the TV's been turned off - when I want to turn it back on, I have to reset it.
      Has anyone else had similar problems?
    • By Webosdev
      I walked through this guide 
      link hidden, please login to view  
      but I got the first problem that the emulator didn't run probably it just shows a blank black page, I tried to launch the application installed from the App Manager, but nothing.
    • By Swapnil Deshpande
      Dear All,
      Almost for more than a month now, on my LG C9 OLED tv I see ads whenever I play non premium content. My LG webos version is 05.00.35. However, when I look into ZEE5 app, I see it as Webos Tv v4.9.0 and ZEE5 app version as v14.58.4

Any idea and help will be appreciated.
    • By GenericGeorge
      This is happening more often since the last couple of updates, I'll be getting ready for bed, turning on netflix and going to change energy saving to maximum and blue light filter on but clicking the option to change energy saving works but when I actually click an option that isn't already selected it doesn't switch to it. 
      The only thing that remedies this is a restart of the TV. Restarting is annoying and takes up time. 
    • By Bevb
      I have a NANO91ANA LG TV connected via HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V677 Receiver. Normally when I turn the TV on it also turns the receiver on and I can control volume via the LG remote, whether it is an app on the TV or from another device connected to my receiver (Apple TV or cable box). Now the receiver is not turning on and ARC audio is not working. I think there may have been a software update the other day, but I'm not sure. However, everything was working properly until last night. The last time this happened it seemed to correct itself (it seems to be kind of sporadic), but this time it did not. I do not know what to do to correct this, but it is a major pain as I'm now having to deal with 4 remotes, plus I can't get sound out of my surround speakers when using an app on the TV.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.