Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By informatiko
      It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV.
      Thanks
    • By Alex
      Automatic Firmware Update
      Press the Home/Smart button on your remote to bring up your launcher bar.
      Click the Settings icon in the top-right.
      Choose the All Settings option at the bottom.
      Choose the General menu from the left.
      Scroll down, near the bottom of the list, and select About this TV.
      From here, make sure Allow automatic updates is checked, and click the Check for updates button.
      If an update is found, follow the steps on screen to download and install it.

• By DRAEGNAROK
      I’d love to stream the upcoming F1 season directly from my LG OLED TV without depending on other devices to source it. When can we expect this app to be featured by LG? Thanks!
    • By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.