Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By s_bishal5
      I am using LG LED Smart TV since 5 years, before the web browser is opening and I can play youtube, but since one year youtube is not opening. When I click www.youtube.com, it says update your browser but I cannot do. Please help me what is the problem and how to solve and open youtube in the browser.

My TV model/type no. 42LB5820-TB
      Software version is: 04.04.22
      SDK version: 03.05
      Browser Version : V6.00.00.e49900.4990, Serial number: 502CGFT00283
    • By Jayanth
      Hi All,
      I have purchased LGTV Model 55LM7600 . When I purchased I used to view Youtube, Netflix , Web Browser etc.  To my surprise
      1. I am unable to View anything using web browser  When i open any content I get a message  "  Not suffiencient memory and  Need to restart yes or no" Message
      2. Also I dont find apps like Youtube and Primevideo etc. When I factory reset the apps are shown but when I connect to Internet the apps disapear. 
      Pls give me a solution for the same. Without these apps and Web browser my TV is DUMB . I have spent more than 1.5 lakhs for the TV and Cant ignore the same. Pls  Provide a solution immediately. If required pls update the OS ASAP.
      Regards
      Jayanth
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• By Jjufyu23
      Hi,
      I'd like to easily stream/cast some movie files (.mkv, .mp4 etc...) on my Ubuntu 21.04 PC to a LG Smart TV having WebOS 4.9.x.
      Both TV and PC are connected on the same LAN network via ethernet cable!
      My router does not provide any UPnP feature!
      I tried to use (with no success):
      - Kodi - enabled UPnP/DLNA and shared my library, then right clicked on a movie and ran "Play using", selected "TV" but I was not able to see anything on my LG TV (i went to Movies and Photos and did not see any remote device or other stuff) (does this method nroamlly work? Maybe there is something wrong with my Kodi / Router configuration? What screen do I have to access on the LG TV to see the DLNA devices?)
      - Integrated Ubuntu "Media Sharing" (see https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2020/04/home-media-server-ubuntu-2004/) - same as above, I could not see any device from the TV when this option is enabled
      - VLC UPnP feature - same as above
      What options do I have, without buying any additional device like Chromecast, Raspberry PI etc...?
    • By Marko D
      Subtitles as well as all html elements beside video disappear on every website after 2 minutes. The only way to bring them back is to activate cursor with magic remote. This started happening around the beginning of July when new LG browser update rolled out. I managed to get around this by resetting TV to factory settings and evading browser update. This worked until 23rd of July when Web OS update came along . Thinking that problem might be solved i installed it. Turns out this update just integrated this browser error into the OS and now even after resetting to factory the problem cant be avoided. LG had just made the error which could be evaded by downgrading browser mandatory instead of fixing it. This is disgrace. If I had a company with 5 employees the update with error would have never entered circulation and even if it did I would not issue another update which would make error impossible to evade. LG has only billions of dollars and tens of thousands of employees and they do not notice such a major problem even after they have been informed by the users.