Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By tskrypek
      LG 55SJ8500 USA running 05.80.55

Just notified that software update 06.00.05
      is available for my tv, presently running

Has anyone installed this update? How did it go?

I typically wait for 1 to 2 weeks to see if there is any negative feedback.

Thanks
      Terry

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

• By Nagesh
      Hi. There seems to be a problem with the hostar+Disney app. It’s shows a play back error. I tried everything from restarting tv to uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Still it shows PI 6002 NAS ERROR
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.