Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Cookie
      My LG TV was working fine and the internet was working. I went on a 3 day trip and came back and it now says 'Check Network Connection'
      The internet works fine on my laptop and other devices. When I go into the WiFi options, it shows a loading indicator by my network.
      I click on another internet connection, then go back (so it doesn't show the loading indicator) and I enter the password correctly and click 'Connect' and it says this:
      Unknown issue has occurred.
      Please check the status and try again.

I can't do anything (like watch YouTube, browse the web, etc)
      I sometimes leave it on the loading indicator for 5-10 min and it doesn't do anything. Please help..

Error Code: -137

• By ian65
      why is my tv connected to my pc via a media server I haven't authorised this and I want it turned off. this is an app I haven't subscribed to and I do not want it on my tv system  how do i remove it
    • By mayhemfiasco
      Is it possible to access Live playback, i.e. pause, rewind live TV with a universal remote, not using the LG magic remote?
      I have an LG 65" OLED B8 and use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote  - can't use the magic remote as a universal remote as my sound runs through an AV receiver connected via the toslink input on the TV, not HDMI., so no Simplink/CEC. 
      Live playback is working fine (recording to hard drive ok) and I would swear that when I set up the Logitech remote it was able to pause and rewind live TV just using the Play/Pause/Rewind  buttons on the harmony remote no problem, but when I tried it recently it wouldn't work. Nothing in my set up has changed. Has something changed with webOS??
      I've check the Harmony setup is correct and if I bring up the live playback scroll bar with the magic remote, then the buttons on the Logitech work perfectly so I don't think it's a Logitech Harmony problem.
      The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the harmony remote to bring up the Live Playback display, without using the magic remote.  I also find that shaking the magic remote to get the pointer doesn't work very well, so I have to move the scroll wheel to get the pointer, which changes the channel, so I'd rather avoid it altogether (I also feel like I used to be able to bring up the magic remote pointer by clicking the scroll wheel, but that doesn't work any more either. Did I imagine it?)
      Any suggestions on a button function I can program on the Harmony to bring up the Live Playback display, or better yet restore the ability to just press Play/Pause/Rewind on the Harmony and it works without needing the Live Playback scroll bar to be displayed first?
      Apologies if I haven't explained my issue properly. i've never had a problem with my OLED before ( I love it!) so am a first time poster. any ideas?
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks