Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Xuancong Wang
      I have two LG TVs, 65SM8600PTA and OLED48A1PTA respectively. Both are connected to the same NAS router via LAN cable. Both can enter the NAS folder containing my Chinese drama series collection.
      65SM8600PTA can play everything smoothly. OLED48A1PTA always stucks at loading the drama series folder (which contains ~60 video files, each video is in the size range 400MB-2GB) for very long time, >3 minutes. Upon clicking into the last layer folder, the spinner spins for very long time while attempting to regenerate previews for this and parent folders. So if there is an option to skip generating video/image previews, then listing folder content can complete much faster, and then that will solve the problem.
      I would like request this additional option for OLED48A1PTA to skip generating preview so that NAS video list can show up quickly.
      OLED48A1PTA is bought from Shopee recently under 15-day-free-return policy, if you can push an update before 2022-02-10 that solves this problem, I will accept the product. Otherwise I will raise a return-and-refund request because the OLED screen also has vertical strip issue when displaying grey background.
      Thanks for your notification!
    • By Bgundling
      Anyone else experiencing this? With an app open, if I hit the home button and return to the Home Screen that app relaunches on its own within a few seconds. The two that I have experienced this with so far are Disney+ and LG Channels. I saw a post where users were experiencing this with Sling and had no resolution to the problem. WebOS version number 03.25.11. It is very annoying and makes the experience using WebOS horrible.
    • By News Reporter
      Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG VS Company
      As we cross into a new era, the LG Vehicle component Solutions (VS) Company has been at the forefront of the fast changing automotive industry. The newest division of LG Electronics – less than nine years old – is well on course to lead in electric vehicles (EV) parts and services thanks to LG’s rich portfolio of user-centric technologies and wealth of knowledge acquired within the consumer electronics space.

As a solutions provider with a clear commitment to become an innovation partner for future mobility, LG VS seeks to strengthen its capabilities as an integrated hardware and software expert in the automotive industry. Vehicle technology has advanced at lightspeed to the point that today’s cars are closer to computers on wheels more so than means of transportation. This year LG will continue to focus on EV market trends and develop total infotainment solutions for future in-vehicle experiences.

At the same time, to go above and beyond in fulfilling its role as an innovation partner, LG VS is committed to clear communication with its valued customers. In August, LG VS opened its Future Mobility website to promote the advancement of mobility through LG’s advanced technologies and systems. LG VS is also sharing its best stories with the global audience on LinkedIn. The upcoming LG Tech Day, will be a new opportunity for LG VS to communicate to valued customers its latest innovations for the most progressive and safest in-vehicle driving experiences in the industry.

In 2022, LG will continue to redefine its mission and goals in the rapidly-evolving mobility scenes to meet the needs of its customers. With much more to come, stay tuned for more innovations and solutions from LG VS that will transform the way the world travels.

By Eun Seok-hyun, President of LG VS Company
      # # #
      View the full article
    • By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
    • By ABE
      Hi, i've bought LG smart TV UP7750 4k UHD  tv. All are ok. But I can't sign in my lg account in the tv. When I'm going to sign in my lg account in the tv it shows "Temporary server error has occurred. Pls try again later." pls do anyone know solution?