Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Arun A
      Hotstar, Sun NXT, Zee5 apps not found on content store.  My model number is 43LF6300 and firmware version is 4.06.40.
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By 4913
      Hi. I have two LG Smart TVs that were purchased in 2014 and have the YouTube apps pre-installed. I would really like to uninstall them if possible but despite searching everywhere online cannot find the answer. All of the current threads or videos refer to newer models where the screen layout is different with all the apps lined up at the bottom of the screen. My TVs have app ‘cards’ and I simply cannot edit card 1 which has the pre-installed apps on it. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, Nigel.
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By AdiLevit
      Hello Everyone
      We bought an LG TV model 43UP75003 in Europe. We want the menu to be in the Hebrew language and also to enjoy unique applications that exist in Israel.
      We entered the Area Option in the technicians menu. And any combination of numbers we entered did not change the region settings.
      I find it hard to believe that a company like LG will allow TV to be converted to any region in the world, and include all the languages of the world as any other brand in the world does, including the Palestine region, but they would not allow it into Hebrew !
      I guess I probably do not find the appropriate code for Israel. which oviessly got Change from previous years,  If there is anything that knows a solution to the issue. We would be happy to receive support.