Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Automatic Firmware Update
      Press the Home/Smart button on your remote to bring up your launcher bar.
      Click the Settings icon in the top-right.
      Choose the All Settings option at the bottom.
      Choose the General menu from the left.
      Scroll down, near the bottom of the list, and select About this TV.
      From here, make sure Allow automatic updates is checked, and click the Check for updates button.
      If an update is found, follow the steps on screen to download and install it.

• By Angel Beagle
      How do I make my LG TV remote controller quit controlling my Vizio soundbar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
    • By Richard Stewart
      After I complete developing lg tv app,  how other man  test  app?