Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Legion
      I just bought a OLEDG177PUA with what I assume is webos 6.  Why is there not a setting available for me to set the default home screen.... to the home screen?  I am constantly ending up on some random live LG TV channel, and having to wrestle it to go "back" to "home" by pressing the home button over and over.  At the very least let me easily switch to a gallery picture as a home screen option.  It's a gallery TV after all is it not?
      I haven't watched live TV since 2003. With all the app options on the home screen now, why on earth would I need to start now? Please enable a way to make live TV stop being the default. It was bad enough that I had to endure a static screen to constantly wrestle back out of to get to the home screen, but I'm not sure what's worse, static or Ancient Aliens. 🙄

Also explain HBO Max. How do you guys have ancient aliens but not HBO Max?
    • By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By Kedar Nath Padhy
      Hi,
      I bought TV from DUBAI  Model No 43LF631V-TB,where i am not able to change the location ,as well not able addition the software like sony liv and hot star . Kindly help us .
    • By rami zapi
      Hi all, i have 2018 LG webOS TV UK6540ptd , my tv and laptop both connected to same wifi. when i try connect my laptop for screen share this message come up to LG TV. 
      request screen sharing to your tv - Decline  unable to connect for screen share
      my laptop is windoes 10   64 bit
      anyone can help me fix this issue.
    • By Mike78j
      OK. I have a 2018 LG Smart TV model OLED65C8PUA.   The TV  'magically' recognizes and (badly) displays/ plays the 2gb of photos, videos and audio residing on my Western Digital 4TB My Passport  external hard drive I have. The problem is the TV is the ONLY device that WILL RECONIZE THE DRV! 8 diffirent computers running from Vista to Win 10 have given me 'DRV (x) is not accessable'. At one time the drv was password protected and it worked fine. The exact password was lost so I tried a number of variations and was able to finally unlock the drv and remove the password  using WD Utilities. It worked for a bit and I was able to copy out a few files using a Surface Pro/ Windows 10  but it stopped and now with that Surface Pro and the other windows machines  I get `D is not accessible. The parameter is incorrect'.  I even put it on a Samsung smart TV - none will read the drv, ONLY THE LG!  The LG also displays the DRV'S volume label and  content filenames as well. 
      I want to copy these files before the drive fails as the catch here is the LG seems to produce one or two "unrecognized files' every time I use it and some of these videos are one-of family heirlooms! I want to avoid another $300 data recovery bill if possible. And if the LG can read it one would think there is a way forward.
      Any suggestions will be most appreciated!