Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By sturla
      Hello,
      In the new home screen of webos 6.0 there is a accuweather tile, but i have't find any setting about how to customize the correct weather location. Anyone can help me ?
      Thanks
    • By Satya_
      Software version 05.30.10 default web browser just updated and the address bar appear on the top of the screen which bother me a lot while playing a video please add a Full screen option to it
    • By Adithya
      I don't find any latest updates for 55UH850T this model. Most of the applications says that WebOS 3.5 or more is required. This model TV is with 3.4 WebOS version.
      Please let me know in case if anyone has any information on this.
    • By lgoledtv
      After updating to the latest web browser with new user interface on LG C9, subtitles on all streaming websites disappears every 2-3mins.
      Video continues to play without subs. The subtitles will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Should be a widespread issue as it's also happening on Youtube.com videos with subs. Un-related but Play/Stop button on magic remote also stop working on the new browser.

• By Esteban Díaz
      After recent update my browser changed, now, it looks better and fluid but control play and pause buttons don't work in browser video player anymore.
      Is there a way to fix it? Maybe a downgrade?
      It is really annoying can not play and pause the videos