Quantcast

DStv now

HenryKennedy MCkomoloh

Question

28 answers to this question

Yes but when I enter the code  ( on the TV screen) the sign in button does not work. 

Surely I dont need a PC at all ?  There I had to only fill in Email and password and Chrome saved it for each time I opened DSTV  Now.

I want to watch the same on my bigger screen TV via the app. But cant get past entering the code. 

Appreciate any help I can get esp since I am in isolation on my own.

1 hour ago, Michelle van Asperen said:

Yes but when I enter the code  ( on the TV screen) the sign in button does not work. 

Surely I dont need a PC at all ?  There I had to only fill in Email and password and Chrome saved it for each time I opened DSTV  Now.

I want to watch the same on my bigger screen TV via the app. But cant get past entering the code. 

Appreciate any help I can get esp since I am in isolation on my own.

Please can you try via Chrome on Mobile phone.... 

As far as I can ascertain, the DSTV Now app only works on iOS and Android. I cant get it to work on LG WebOS. I managed to download the app from LG Content Store. But it orders me to go to the DSTV website and put in a code that the TV gives me. When I go to the website and put in the code, it gives me the "sorry" message. Have given up.

9 hours ago, Michelle van Asperen said:

As far as I can ascertain, the DSTV Now app only works on iOS and Android. I cant get it to work on LG WebOS. I managed to download the app from LG Content Store. But it orders me to go to the DSTV website and put in a code that the TV gives me. When I go to the website and put in the code, it gives me the "sorry" message. Have given up.

Do u have an account on the now.dstv.com website? 

19 hours ago, Siyabonga Tshabalala said:

Please Reset to Initial Settings or Factory settings. When done please Set Location as these;

Broadcast Country: Southern Africa 

LG Services Country: South Africa

NB:

Don't forget to let me know of your TV model and WebOS Version. 

LG.jpeg

@Winston If the LG store does not show the DSTV app, then either your TV model does not support it, or you are not using your TV in a supported country. See this from the DSTV FAQ:

"The DStv app is available in all African countries which offer DStv via satellite. Remember, the content you can watch in the app is dependent on your package and the country where you have your subscription."