Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Siham
      I have LG smart TV i activated prime video app and I found for all movies  there is no Arabic subtitles , while in phone app the Arabic subtitles for the same movies are there, so why app in smart TV has no Arabic subtitles ?
      and how i can fix this if it is related to TV sittings?

• By mark18
      Hi all ,the amazon music app is not working on a LG WEBOS UJ634V ,software version ,05.80.65 ,any ideas would be much appreciated,thanks  
    • By alebabai
      After updating to the latest web browser with new UI, closed caption subtitles on ALL websites video including Youtube.com disappears every 2-3mins. Video continues to play without subs and subs will re-appear if I move the magic remote but disappears again after 3mins.
      Model - OLED55B8PLA
      WebOS - 4.3.0.9604
      Software version - 05.30.10
      Here is reddit post about this https://www.reddit.com/r/OLED/comments/npud6a/new_updated_web_browser_video_subtitles/
      Update:
      Fixed in the latest update.
    • By Bella Lee
      With the Amazon Music app, LG smart TV owners who also happen to be Prime members can finally access two million songs on their TVs. But there is a more convenient approach for you to play Amazon Music on LG smart TV. With an Amazon Music Converter for Windows or Mac, you are able to download Amazon Music to USB and them play them directly on your smart TV without the Amazon Music app. And you don't worry that your smart TV is not compatible with LG smart TV.
    • By Vadim Kostylev
      Recently been having issues with amazon app loading slow or not at all, decided to uninstall, went to lg store and its not coming up
      Any Idea? I also noted during issues amazon updated app version

Webos 2.0 55UB850V