Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Xuancong Wang
      I have two LG TVs, 65SM8600PTA and OLED48A1PTA respectively. Both are connected to the same NAS router via LAN cable. Both can enter the NAS folder containing my Chinese drama series collection.
      65SM8600PTA can play everything smoothly. OLED48A1PTA always stucks at loading the drama series folder (which contains ~60 video files, each video is in the size range 400MB-2GB) for very long time, >3 minutes. Upon clicking into the last layer folder, the spinner spins for very long time while attempting to regenerate previews for this and parent folders. So if there is an option to skip generating video/image previews, then listing folder content can complete much faster, and then that will solve the problem.
      I would like request this additional option for OLED48A1PTA to skip generating preview so that NAS video list can show up quickly.
      OLED48A1PTA is bought from Shopee recently under 15-day-free-return policy, if you can push an update before 2022-02-10 that solves this problem, I will accept the product. Otherwise I will raise a return-and-refund request because the OLED screen also has vertical strip issue when displaying grey background.
      Thanks for your notification!
    • By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.
    • By Nick Payne
      I can stream ABC content using either the iView app on our LG G1 65" OLED, or via the iView Android TV app that is installed on a Chromecast with Google TV that is plugged into one of the G1 HDMI ports. If I stream content using the app on the TV, every few minutes there's a momentary (fraction of a second) interruption to both sound and video. If I stream the same content using the app on the Chromecast, I get no such interruptions. Both TV and Chromecast are using wired Ethernet connections to the same switch, so I can't see that these interruptions are due to a network problem, or I'd see them on both devices. It would seem to be a problem with the app provided on the TV. Other streaming services that we access via apps on the TV (Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, etc) do not show the same problem.
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (error code: event : appstatus changeupdate, code : 25 error : failed remove)
      Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun