Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Konstantin Sviguzov
      [ru] почему youtuybe во время просмотра рекламы часто перезагружает приложение из-за нехватки памяти? памяти свободной больше 750 мб, оперативной - тут уже не знаю.
      Где новое обновление или прочее подобное?  Где поддержка?!
    • By Nagesh
      Hi. There seems to be a problem with the hostar+Disney app. It’s shows a play back error. I tried everything from restarting tv to uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Still it shows PI 6002 NAS ERROR
    • By BHPOST
      My new gallery series OLED TV died after less than two months. For weeks now, I have been calling LG support for help. The have created multiple repair tickets, but they have not been to get a repair technician out to fix the problem.
      LG keeps trying to outsource the repair to 3rd party service companies. Does anyone know how I can find a local tech that works for LG to come out and fix it?
      If not, what recourse do I have?
      Thank you. 
    • By Shantanu
      Shifted base from UAE to India, how does one change the country to India? I am not able to install the hotstar app on my OLED55B7V 
    • By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .