Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Bgundling
      Anyone else experiencing this? With an app open, if I hit the home button and return to the Home Screen that app relaunches on its own within a few seconds. The two that I have experienced this with so far are Disney+ and LG Channels. I saw a post where users were experiencing this with Sling and had no resolution to the problem. WebOS version number 03.25.11. It is very annoying and makes the experience using WebOS horrible.
    • By Andrew Punch
      So tv was working fine went to load and app today and wouldn't install, did a factory reset, reset the router, connected to phone hotspot
      And can't get the user agreement to load. Even did the DNS 8.8.8.8 thing. Any advice?

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
    • By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.