Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Ahmad Baeisa
      I bought an lg pf50kg  smart projector and can't find netflix, youtube and no app store so i paid for a projector that should be smart and ended up having a normal one this is cheating lg .
    • By Spencer Cook
      I Bought a 43UN73006LC after having massive hassles with a Philips TV and BBC iPlayer, ITV player etc.
      A friend recommended LG, so I bought one.
      NOW I find while you have iPlayer, ITV, Ch4, Ch5 players AREN'T available for my 2020 edition TV.
      Is this going to be resolved or will I be returning the TV?
    • By Joy
      2021 lg up7000, apps icon does not open apps, just error no content available. Went to login, several times, entered password and screen jumps back to login options page? Brand new tv, accessed apps previously, clueless. Thanks
    • By puma99dk
      Hi,
      I got 2 LG smart TV's running Software Version 06.00.15 and after this update WiFi has stopped working and the WiFi in both TV's will only stay connected when I am in All settings-->Network-->Wi-Fi Connection and the TV's are also feeling really slow in the menu but the moment I plug in a ethernet cable and disable WiFi everything works and the menu is smooth so I believe there is something up with this software version.
      I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max, Laptop and some other devices on WiFi no issues at all.
      The TV in the living room is a LG 49UJ701V the one in my bed room is a LG 55UK6100PLB.
      Anyone got a suggestion I can try? I do not want to reset them because I do not want to calibrate them both again it's a pain.
    • By Vyas Himanshu
      I have LG model UJ623T, how I can use SonyLiv app in this model ?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Michel Heinst
      No HBO GO on laserbeamer. I do have it on the LG nanocell tv both from 2019.
      I have updated the firmware manually, changed locations all without any success to find the app in the lg store.
      Can I download it manually somewhere?

• By Stefan Mardale
      Hello,
      HBO Go has recently made updates to their app but it is not reflected on the TV. The old app, with grey icon (2014) has issues with the stream and I get very often the "buffering screen".  We need an update or switch to the "black" one(2017)  (the colors come from the official replay of HBO).
      When will the update be performed?
      Thank you!
    • By 1techsupport
      I just bought a 65 inch 4K TV.  I was hoping it would be loaded with apps, especially HBO GO, TBS, TNT etc etc.  When I go to premium apps there is only Hulu, Netflix and Amazon.  What the heck????
      lg-65UJ6540
    • By Beatriz Hernandez
      I want to instalaciones the HBO GO app in my tv but i cant find it in the available options. I want to acces it from my Tv Just like i do with my Netflix account. How can i instal it? or where can I find it?
      Thanks