Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By Gopinath Sekar
      Hello,
      I have a 2 year old OLED55C9PTA. The current WebOS is at 6.0 while mine is still at 4.9.5-7. 

Are we getting the WebOS updates? Is there anyway that I can manually update it to the latest WebOS?
      Thanks!
    • By Paulct
      I just bought a lg b7 oled and have a problem. I dont subscribe to cable so I wont ever be using it on this tv. Every time I start the tv it loads the OS and the cable-less static comes on the screen and BLASTS through the speakers. The tiles for netflix, hulu, etc are at the bottom so I choose one of those. How do I stop the tv from defaulting to turning on the "tv" that clearly doesnt exist? Ive tried deleting the tile for live tv, and even moving it to the far right side but still every time I turn n the tv - static with the menu on the bottom. 
    • By Ron Shaver
      I have the SLING streaming service on all 3 of my LG OLED TVs.  I've updated the SLING app on 2 of them and now have a problem.  Both TVs default to the SLING app when I turn them on.   I am able to watch streaming content but can't exit the SLING app.  This only started happening after I updated the app.  For this reason I did not update the SLING app on my 3rd TV.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is there a fix?
    • By Shaun Brennan
      I have a couple of app that have updates available  but when i click update get the following message (unable to update try later) this has been over a week now, also amazon prime and music wont open now and got this message when i tried to delete app (error code: event : appstatus changeupdate, code : 25 error : failed remove)
      Also tried to install a random app off the content store and got the same message as above 1st message
      The TV is connect to the internet as Netflix works 
      Any help would be appreciated
      Thanks Shaun
    • By LGquestion
      Hi You!   Bought a new LG TV... but before I remove the old LG TV... how can I copy/export the Photos/videos (using the inbuilt camera) on an old LG TV webos to computer/mobile/mac/pc?  Please...... Please ......
      Liam