Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

poplovelydays

Do you guys know the way to get into the TV system files in internal memory?

Do you know the way to get into the TV system files in internal memory? I got blocked to watch some DRM content from the TV and I want to reinstall them again but LG already closed a server for register the content, so I need to get the license file and reinstall it again. All I know are the licence file is in 'file:///mnt/lg/flash/data/[content's name]/License.dat' and the DRM system was made by DivX I found this code in the file, if you want the file you can tell me, Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.