Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.
Apologies, I thought it was available. Latest version appears to be 4.71.25.

On 3/22/2020 at 11:01 AM, Andrea Mastellone said:

Where? Here in Italy is still not available.

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

My LG65EPLA now works with a 05.10.45 firmware.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Here in Italy is available from yesterday 3.24.2020 when they update the firmware before release the Disney+ app.

The problem is that Disney+ worked fine till yesterday and now seems frozen on before the login screen.

Try to reinstall the app. I had a similar issue with Amazon Prime Video that I solved in this way.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, [email protected] said:

here in Italy my C955PLA is still on 04.71.05, no new updates

TV can't find any new update, I'll update it manually using a USB device
Updates are pushed at different times. Maybe you want to wait till the update is available via OTA? Instead of doing this manually?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By sharathks00
      I have
      LG webOS TV UF950T,
      software version 04.06.00
      1.)  WebOS is getting updates but new  apps are not showing up in LG  Content store.  When I visit 
      link hidden, please login to viewthrough my Tv browser there are many new Apps which are not in LG content store.         When i try to install , it says  not compatible with your Tv. 2) When i try to play a video some times it says video format not supported and some times audio format not supported like with opus & ogg.
      My question is to Manufacturers/ WebOs designers if this is the case what is the point in updating TV, when there are no apps or support for new video or audio formats ????
      In this case its like if i want new apps, I have to buy a new TV, updates are not helping in improving TV in any ways, no longer a Smart TV
      lol

• By furkin
      Hi all,
      Long time no see,
      I was just wondering if LG ever did get rid of image retention ?
      I had a new board and then a new screen, that "guarantee to fix it",,,, of course it didn’t.
      It got to the point where I never leave images on screen, so no popping to the loo, making a brew, answering the door etc – I leave the program running, then back-track.
      It won’t be long now before I get a new TV, so need to know where we stand.
      STAY SAFE and
      Good Luck to you all
    • By Alex
      September 1, 2014

Official Release of LuneOS and Project Updates

WebOS Ports releases LuneOS with it's first release called Affogato. Read all about it at link hidden, please login to view.

It’s been a long while since we link hidden, please login to view back in June of 2013, but today after months of very hard work we are very proud and happy to provide our latest release to the community now named “LuneOS”.
      The first eye catching change is the new name we’ll be using for our project going forward. The distribution will be called “LuneOS” instead of “WebOS Ports Open webOS” because it wasn’t very catchy.  Lune is the French translation of moon and refers to the user interface we all love so much in legacy webOS, LunaSysMgr, which is named after the Latin/Spanish translation of moon.

The release model for LuneOS is a rolling one where each of the releases will get its own name from a list of coffee beverages. This first release is “Affogato”....link hidden, please login to view

• By ajmboy
      So LG has put webOS on TVs, projectors, and now cars with webos auto. Does anyone thing LG will ever produce a webos powered smartphone or tablet? I know samsung has tried with tizen and it was only with the palm pre 2 and touchpad from HP that we saw webos on these types of devices. Just curious on what everyone thingks. Here's what webos used to look like..

HP Touchpad

• By Alex
      May 12, 2020 - 
      link hidden, please login to view We're pleased to announce the release of webOS Open Source Edition (OSE) 2.5.0.
      The highlights of this release are as follows:
      link hidden, please login to view link hidden, please login to view link hidden, please login to view link hidden, please login to view link hidden, please login to view link hidden, please login to view For more details on this release, see the 
      link hidden, please login to view. Hardware acceleration based media pipeline for RPi4
      This release adds support of hardware acceleration based media pipeline for Raspberry Pi 4 (RPi4). The newly included hardware acceleration based media pipeline enhances the performance of the webOS media framework.
      Dual audio output through USB devices
      This release enables dual audio output through USB devices.
      Nyx GPS module
      This release includes the Nyx GPS module support. Nyx is a HW abstraction layer that is responsible for providing platform abstraction porting layers to webOS.
      Georgian locale
      This release includes the addition of Georgian locale support in i18n/l10n.
      CLI update
      Command-Line Interface (CLI) has been updated to v1.11.1. For details, see CLI's 
      link hidden, please login to view. iLib upgrade
      iLib, the library used for localization in webOS OSE, has been upgraded from v14.4.0 to v14.6.0. For details, see the library's 
      link hidden, please login to view.