Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Miljenko Kranjec

CPU and RAM usage of TV 55SM8600

Question

I have an issue with freezing videos from my set top box IPTV. I used the same setup with plasma TV with no issues and I have fibre  optics at home, 100mb/s. I tried a lots of thing (changing hdmi cable, reseting box, tv, router) and only things that helps is when I turn off TV and after that it is ok 10,20 max 30minutes and then again video is starting to freeze, for example every 10-20seconds video freeze for 0,5s and this disappear when I turn off/on TV.

Is there a way to switch on some log service (like task manager in WIN) where could I see the CPU and RAM usage for TV since I think is either overloaded CPU or RAM for some reason?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Add support to turn TV off via HDMI-CEC

I own OLED55C9 TV. I use Apple TV 4K with the TV. I enabled HDMI-CEC option in settings to be able to turn on my TV when my Apple TV is also turned on. But I would like to have also ability to turn TV off when Apple TV is turned off. Now I cannot do this (at least with webOS version 04.71.05). It will be awesome for me because in this case I don't even need to find LG TV remote. I need to use just build in Apple TV app on my iPhone which is very simple and useful. I use my LG

in LG webOS Wish List

• You Tube TV issue

Using the You Tube TV app on the LG Web OS. There is a problem that happens on all my 2019 LG TVs with Web OS that does not happen when I use the You Tube TV app on Apple TV with the same TV sets. Periodically the program I am watching stops and the App reverts to the opening screen. It has to be a bug in LG's Web OS working with You Tube TV. I bought 4 large LG TVs because they could support the You Tube App and Samsung could not. LG, you need to look into this and fix it.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Simplink (HDMI-CEC) and Apple TV works randomly

Have a LG TV 32LB650V which is updated to the latest firmware here in Sweden (05.05.01) and an Apple TV Gen4 (also updated to latest) connected to the HDMI ports. I used to use Simplink (HDMI-CEC) so that waking up the Apple TV would also wake up the TV. This worked well. Since some time ago, this does not always work. If I sleep the Apple TV, it shuts of the TV, but waking up the Apple TV wakes the TV maybe half of the times even though I follow the same procedure. Anyone experience the same th

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: LG responds to Disney+ 4K and 5.1 sound issues

If anyone is still experiencing issues with the webOS Disney+ app (and I suspect many if not all of us still are) such as the lack of 4K support, 5.1 audio support, or as in my case with the 86UH9500, both, please see LG's response to my inquiry into these issues: We appreciate you for patiently coordinating with us regarding the current application status of your LG 86UH9500 TV, Xxxxxxx. It is our goal to ensure that you are able to utilize your LG product at its fullest potential so let u

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Popup messages: Wired Lan cable disconnected / Wired network is connected

I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion