Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By magoo
      Hi all, new TV owner, I bought the 55 inch UM7400 and have it connected to a Sonos Beam with two Play 1's for surround. I have a turntable plugged into the stereo RCA input of the TV to get audio through the soundbar which is excellent, only one problem - the TV obviously does not receive any picture signal and therefore switches itself off after about 20 minutes!
      I have emailed this problem to LG but I find I have to explain the problem to every tech that replies with a basic menu fix (no, changing the Deep Colour setting is not going to fix this problem...!) All the settings that relate to timer/screensaver/energy saving so not seem to be affecting this.
      Does anyone else have a similar setup (turntable>TV>soundbar) and have a fix to keep the TV from going to sleep?
      Cheers!
    • By Saad Zaman
      On any website - when i increase the speed of the video, the audio stops

Tried this on many sites. including Youtube , Dailymotion, openload etc 
    • By Stanley Nishanth
      Can the bluetooth on the LG TV allow support for 2 bluetooth headphones at the same time?  
      or
      Have bluetooth and TV audio play at the same time?

https://www.samsung.com/au/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-dual-audio-feature/
    • By Russ Pencin
      I have a 65UB9500.AUS model smart tv.
      I want to know if there is some way connect to Bluetooth headphones. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      LG to Showcase webOS Auto at CES 2020, a Competitor to Android Auto and Apple Car Play
      LG is hoping to break into the automotive infotainment sector, with its new platform.

LG Electronics is taking a big leap, diving head-first into the car infotainment market with webOS Auto. The company announced that it will showcase this new platform for cars during CES 2020 at its booth and across its partner booths, which include Microsoft, Qualcomm Qt and more. It's based on Qualcomm's Automotive Development Platform (ADP) and will also support various content companies such as iHeartRadio, Mapbox, and Cerence to begin with. This platform aims to compete with existing car infotainment platforms such as Apple's CarPlay and Google's Android Auto.
      LG Electronics will have a demo of a connected car at its booth at CES 2020, where it has partnered with Adient, a leading car seat manufacturer, to showcase the various services such as Internet radio and video streaming. LG Electronics' blog post on its Korean social website also mentions that it has worked with Microsoft, Qualcomm, MS, Qt, and Luxoft to develop webOS Auto and that CES attendees will be able to see demos or use cases of this platform at the respective partner booths too.
      WebOS Auto is said to be built on top of Qualcomm's Snapdragon Automotive Development Platform and incorporates Qualcomm's technology to support multi-display and 5G networks. Microsoft is said to showcase an AVN (audio, video and navigation) scenario that combines webOS Auto and the Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform (MCVP). Finnish software company, Qt, is said to introduce a human machine interface built using the software tool ‘Qt', and software company Luxoft will have a concept car developed on webOS Auto.
      Source: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/transportation/news/lg-webos-auto-ces-2020-showcase-microsoft-qualcomm-partner-2154816