Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sunielpatil23

Enable India Airtel option

Can someone help how can I enable to India Airtel option using EZ Adjust option. I tried to change continents setting but unable to get enable this option.

If any LG webOS TV user has found this option enable pls share me the continent setting

Pls help

301f89b088567cdcc6956c996e1dc779.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Unable to load user agreements

I have recently purchased an LG 43UH610T television.  I am located in Bali, Indonesia.  Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement.  However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred ......" Can you help?

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: VPN or similar app for webos 4.5

Hi. I am brand new on these forums and i can not say that i am the brightest in those areas.  Now. I live in Iceland and well I get a limited part of Netflix up here. And i don't get Amazon Prime, Hulu just Netflix limited. But i can run express vpn on my computer and that way you get the idea.  I have.  Webos 4.5 (i think) and my tv is the following   LG-55UM7100  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: How can I turn off Listening mode in WebOS 04.70.05

To all, I hope someone can help me. We recently bought an oled55e9 en we are actually quite pleased, apart from the wifi being to slow and sometime dropping. After doing some research I found many could resolve this by disbaling the 'Listening Mode' in settings for Screen Sharing.... My problems now: In the menu, under screen sharing, I can only delete existing connections, which we don't have In the smart menu I don't have an app screen sharing I cannot find th

• Question: How can I change the screensaver pictures ???

Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!? Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ? Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!! Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 

• Question: WiFi Connected but unable to download anything.

I have just taken delivery of a Lg 55UM7100PLB television and have gone through all the rigmarole of being unable to download the agreements. I finally did it by the method described on here by using a hot spot on my mobile phone. I now find that I cannot access anything on the internet at all and just get error 105. I have switched from wireless to Ethernet and it's still the same. I have other devices (Sky box, kodi Box etc) connected to the same router and they have no problem at all. I have