Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

1 answer to this question

On 11/24/2019 at 9:21 AM, ferdi said:

why update of RAYPLAY app on the TV LG 55EF950V-ZA is not available

I am guessing but it is probably because the software developers have decided to drop support for webOS 2.0, but you would be best checking with them directly to find out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JaimeMurray
      Hi everybody.
      I am using LG G8x.
      I use the gb instagram app for devices to download photos and videos on instagram social networks.
      When I have an updated version, I update it normally.
      But from the day I edited the settings in the device.
      I cannot update the new version of the application anymore.
      Who knows how to fix it. Can you help me
      Thank you.
    • By mick mcgregor
      My 55UH850V  can no longer access my gmail or my Youtube account because Google no longer support the browser, this is a growing problem as on many other sites i have the message "we will no longer be supporting this browser please update to new Chrome" can LG do an APP or fix this problem?
      My TV is only 5 years old and already out of date i feel let down by LG, surely an update enable search engine should be a must for smart TV, maybe a docking port for a hard drive on the back of new TVs so you can slot in a LG formatted hard dive at the side or bottom for down load of new systems for LG to keep TVs up to date.
      I have a hard drive through USB on the TV to record programs but it can only record what you are watching this also is a pain as you generally record a program so you can watch something eles, a common sense issue that LG should have picked up on.

• By Raymond Andreassen
      How can i update my web browser on my 65UB950V-ZB?
      I cannot se YouTube anymore on my TV. 

Can someone hjelp me
    • By b4lazs
      HBO GO app doesn't work since it was updated on 28th of May.  App starts up, HBO GO logo shows up, then the rotating circles shown ... forever, nothing more happens
      To fix this I've tried the followings:
      - restarted IPS router
      - connected TV to my phone (through wi-fi) so internet was connected through 4G, means there is no IPS/router/local net related problem
      - deleted app, restarted TV (unplugged power, switched quick start option off in TV menu), reinstalled app many times
      - checked if theres any WebOS updates, no updates found, it is up-to-date
      - HBO GO works well on all other devices at home (AndroidTV box for an other TV, laptops, phones, tablets)
      - all other apps are working well on the TV (Emby, Netflix, Youtube etc)
      Despite all these no changes unfortunately, still doesn't functioning.
      Type: 55UK6300MLB, WebOS is latest version.