Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Beckylgtv

Screensaver

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By rologoetz
      Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?

Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?

Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 
    • By Arne
      I am only using my LG SmartTV as a SmartTV, no traditional cable/antenna-input at all, only internet and other devices.
      But still it seems to default to expecting old fashioned TV signals, always starting up on a "dead" TV channel with no input, and always ruins the nice screensavers with a big black box saying "not programmed".
      Any idea how to get rid of this?
    • By Bogan Silver
      Hi
      I am trying to stream and display my favorite song collections on a smart TV, all failed. I had previously used samsung s3 to connect via bluetooth, but when i used iphone x to connect, the system reported an incompatible error. Can someone tell me why the connection was not successful? Here are the songs I want to play on my TV: 
      link hidden, please login to view
      Thanks in advance  
    • By Стас Болдырев
      Hello!
      I got OLED65C9. If i dont use magic remote for couple minutes ( listenig music for exmpl) my tv starts showing screensaver video with color explosions. How cant i change this video ?  
    • By reeree411
      TV was installed yesterday. The screensaver turns the TV into framed art, which is pretty cool. But it's ruined by a floating warning: No Signal (blah, blah). Any way to eliminate this warning during the screensaver mode?