Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Handyman

You Tube TV issue

Using the You Tube TV app on the LG Web OS. There is a problem that happens on all my 2019 LG TVs with Web OS that does not happen when I use the You Tube TV app on Apple TV with the same TV sets. Periodically the program I am watching stops and the App reverts to the opening screen. It has to be a bug in LG's Web OS working with You Tube TV. I bought 4 large LG TVs because they could support the You Tube App and Samsung could not. LG, you need to look into this and fix it.

I assume everyone has this problem that is using it the way we are. It should be a fixable firmware bug that LG can take care of with an update. Hopefully they will. I will contact You Tube TV. perhaps they can put pressure on LG.

• Like 1

In my case, when I cast youtube video from mobile phone to TV, it keeps showing "Connecting to LG WebOS TV". In the meanwhile youtube video get launched,  but in phone it keeps showing "Connecting to LG WebOS TV".  This issue suddenly pops up 4 or 5 months back but no resolution till date.

Screenshot_20191019-112635_Gallery.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• US Rollout of ALEXA on 2019 LG AI THINQ TVs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE US ROLLOUT OF ALEXA ON 2019 LG AI THINQ TVs UNDERWAY Popular AI Voice Service Will Be Activated on 2019 LG TVs with AI ThinQ ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J, May 29, 2019 — LG Electronics USA has begun rolling out activation of Amazon Alexa built-in to its 2019 TV models that feature artificial intelligence. The update, which will begin going live today, will be implemented through the Alexa app installed on LG UHD, NanoCell and OLED TVs with AI ThinQ®. Activation is e

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion

• A failed 'iPhone killer' is Qualcomm's new weapon against Apple

The chipmaker owns several patents related to Palm and webOS, and is accusing the iPhone X of copying its user interface. The Palm Pre was one of many purported "iPhone killers" that never stuck. But it still has its fans.  Corinne Schulze/ CNET The legal battle between Apple and Qualcomm just went retro.   The same day that Apple filed a countersuit against Qualcomm, alleging that the chipmaker illegally used Apple battery management technology in Snapdragon processors

in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Apple TV 4K Issues with LG UJ7700 WebOS 3.5

I'm not sure if this is an LG or Apple issue, or if I have to try a different HDMI cable (the package says it's the latest standard) but here's what I've seen so far: I have the AppleTV 4k using Dolby Vision which looks great. 1. When using the AppleTV remote to turn on the AppleTV and LG TV (using LG Simplink), sometimes the video signal is messed up – it's blurry and out of sync. Changing the input to Live TV and then back to the AppleTV fixes it. Sometimes it just works right away.

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• LG Smart TV 2019 Emulator

I am trying to learn app testing, since having all the device model is not practical, maybe with the use of emulator will help. Appreciate if you could help me point where to take emulator for LG Smart TV's (WebOS) manufactured this year 2019.   Thanks in Advance  

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion