Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      HBO Max came out recently and unfortunately they haven't built an app for lg webOS TVs yet. 
      The following devices are supported by HBO Max. If a device is supported, you'll find the HBO Max app in the app store.
      Android phones and tablets (with Android OS 5+) Android TV (OS 5+) Apple TV (4th gen and later) Chromebooks Chromecast iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (with iOS 12.2+) PC and Mac computers PlayStation 4 Samsung TV (2016+) Xbox One So if you have any of these devices hooked up to your LG webOS TV your solution is to use one of these methods.  

link hidden, please login to view
      link hidden, please login to view You can also contact HBO directly by email at [email protected]
    • By CAAN
      hotstar app not appearing

• By Ashish Toshniwal
      Can anyone tell me how can i get HotStar App in my smart LG TV model LG 42LB6500.

Ashish
    • By Sunil lgwebos
      LG Webos 43UH651V-TE brought in gulf..  We have only yutube and amazon.. Dont have any any apps like hotstar.wr alrdy updated version 5.50..still we dont have Lg contents apps.please reslove my query
    • By Alex Mathews
      Hi
      I have tried downloading Hotstar app on my OLED 3D TV (MODEL NO. OLED55E6T) but the LG content store doesn't display any app. Software is up to date. If Hotstar is not compatable with current WebOS, look forward for an update in the software. Appreciate replies