Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: WebOS update and 49SM8600

Hi All, Has anyone had a recent update of the OS on their TV to 4.7.050204 (goldilocks2-gulaga) ? The reason I ask is that the IPTV channels on my TV seem to have borked these channels as I now get "Invalid Service" floating across the screen. I'm pretty sure these channels worked before the update. I'm referring to channels such as Now 90's, Planect Knowledge, The Sports Channel Network etc. So these are NOT APPS but TV Channels showing up on the guide and still show the prog

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Latest update for Disney+ app for webOS

Hi all, some good news! I recently contacted Disney support enquiring about the availability of Disney+ app for LG TV's. Here's their response....   Thank you for contacting Disney+ Customer Support! We appreciate your question. As of this moment we are still working to make our services available on as many platforms as possible.  Below I have provided a list of a few devices we are currently compatible with: Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV, and fully integrate

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: App store and update problem

Hi - I have a 55" (LG) webOS TV UF86OV which i've had for about 3 years now and have never really bothered with the app store content till now - when i try to access it or try to update apps nothing happens and sometimes it just returns to tv mode - Software version = 04.05.85 - do i need to update something ? - not being a tv tech head i'd be very grateful for any advice/guidelines on this matter - forward thanks for any help guys   Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk        

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: BLACK FRIDAY 2019 LG TV & TECH DEALS

BLACK FRIDAY is the best time to get your hands on a premium TV at a discount, and s leading the sales pack with this outstanding deal on the LG W9 OLED, which cuts the price by an unbelievable £2000. This 65-inch 4K OLED TV usually costs £5999, but you can now buy it for £3999 in the great Black Friday TV deal – still expensive, but a lot more affordable than most flagship 4K OLEDS of this size.   ANOTHER PRO DEAL IS  BY PUREVPN  Get 88% OFF on Black Friday  

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Black Friday 2019 LG TV Deals

Gottadeal website does a real nice job for those of us in the US, by showing what's going on sale for blackfriday  https://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Category/televisions Here's the list of LG TVs...    Target   Televisions LG 43" 4K Smart TV with HDR $229.99   LG 49" 4K Smart TV with HDR $269.99  

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion