Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hi Team,
      I have checked settings->General->About this TV->Software Version - 05.80.25
      I want to know what is the latest version of webOS.
      Please reply this.
    • By Ram Kancharla
      I  have 32LF6300 WebOS TV ,Recently it is updated to 04.06.40 version.  In LG Content store Disney+ Hot Start, ZEE5 and AHA apps are not showing ,
      Could some body suggest how to get those apps.
    • By Manjali
      We are unable to see zee5 app on LG content store. How to get it to installed?
    • By Ram Kancharla
      I have 32LF6300 WebOS TV ,Recently it is updated to 04.06.40 version.  In LG Content store Disney+ Hot Start, ZEE5 and AHA apps are not showing ,
      Could some body suggest how to get those apps.
    • By Jeroen Jansen
      Hi all,
      hope someone can help me. I have a LG 49LX761H model 2016. I know it’s a hospitality tv but turned that mode off it works perfect. We upgrade the webos to the latest version available but the content store is not available. Is this function not available on this model or do I need to turn something on. Hope someone has the answer. Thanks