Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Jeroen Jansen
      Hi all,
      hope someone can help me. I have a LG 49LX761H model 2016. I know it’s a hospitality tv but turned that mode off it works perfect. We upgrade the webos to the latest version available but the content store is not available. Is this function not available on this model or do I need to turn something on. Hope someone has the answer. Thanks
    • By DjDiabolik
      Model 49lf590v
      Firmware 3.21.40

Trouble:
      When i turn on my tv... on the very first time i try to open the "setting" menu all goes in freeze and my tv made something like a self reboot.
      on tv i can see the red circle whit the "X" on top right corner... but i can't do nothing... the image freeze and no audio.
      after about 2 seconds the screen become completely black.
      another 2 seconds and all return working... at this point the "setting" menu can be opened whitout any problem but the crash/freeze & reboot cause a complete reset all list of recent app used or input used.
      after the crash the tv say "nothing recent activity"... all it's lost.

how i can do for fix this issue? it's someone have a similar trouble on your  lg tv?
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Денис Сажин
      How to launch WebOS Application from TV Browser? Or is there a way to open WebOS Application page in WebOS Application Store by following link in TV Browser?