Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: HDMI input audio pops

I have  a UK6090PUA 55" SmartTV. All firmware and  WebOS software and is up to date. I have connected a Roku 2 and LG BP-M25 Bluray/DVD player to HDMI ports 1 and 2. I get an audio pop whenever content play starts on both the Roku and DVD player. If I use the WebOS apps there is no pop. First inkling is that the HDMI connection is the issue.  Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix? Honestly I like the Roku streaming apps better than the internal apps. Playback is

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Can't Switch Networks

I bought LG smart tv last month. All this time i have been configuring my subscriptions on the device but even after following all the steps to unblock 9 now i am still unable to switch  between networks.  When i tried it gives me error screen, have a black screen and bounces back to the main menu. Any ideas what to do?

• Question: This app will now restart to free up more memory

This app will now restart to free up more memory.it is very annoying frequently .please advice me for the solution to fix it.

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

• Question: Launcher Bar missing Settings shortcuts (Tabs)

When we first got the OLED55C9 TV four weeks ago all of the WebOS launcher tabs were showing in the launcher lust.  When rearranging the tabs they were deleted by clicking on the “x”.  Now  my “ Today tab, My Channel tab, Live TV, Smart Share, Screen Share, Device connector, Web Browser, and User Guide“  are all no longer listed in the Launcher Bar. We tried a Factory Reset which did not bring any of them back.  Anyone know if they are retrievable or gone forever?.   I know most  are just shortc

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions