Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Nidhi Parmar
      I have 49UB850T LG Tv 2014 model. Hotstar app is not available in lg store. Please guide. It is ultra hd and 3d tv. Since i have invested such amount in tv i should receive an updates and new apps.
    • By Dipak
      Is there any playback language settings option available  on hotstar LG webOS app?
    • By Amrit
      When will Hotstar app roll out for uh750t? 
      Buying a firestick seems like the only option which would make buying a smart TV kind of pointless. 

• By pradeepgorajana
      With latest update we got hotstar on our lg webos. But hotstar has playback issue with LG webos. Literally the app is crapy in tv . Video gets stuck every 2mins . We have to pause and replay the video.