Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
By Cengiz Haskan
Model: 49SJ800V-ZB (WebOS 05.80.60)
I have no problems with TV broadcasts.
I updated to last official version a few days ago. When I try to watch videos through internet applications or web browser, I encounter such a situation. For example, the incident I encountered in watching a YouTube video. It can't be watch in this way. I think it's software problem.
The factory defaults have been restored twice but it hasn't changed. I couldn't find a solution. What can I do? Thx.
By Prasan Prasad
I purchased an LG 43UH610T television in December 2017. I am located in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I click on any of the options, such as LGTV, YouTube etc, it tells me I must first consent to the LG Smart TV user agreement. However, I then get a message saying "Unable to load user agreements - a server error has occurred.
I have gone through the below mentioned steps for resolving the issue but it didn’t worked.
For those of you still suffering from the same problem, here's an interim solution after 90 minutes on the phone with LG's Level 2 support:
- Disconnect your TV from both wired and wifi internet access options.
- Activate a Hotspot for internet access (use your smartphone or any other hotspot device)
- Use Settings>Network>wifi and select your Hotspot as your wireless internet connection. Confirm that you are connected to the internet.
- From Settings>General>About this TV, select resetting your TV to factory settings
- Follow the screen process until you get to the point that it asks about downloading the LG user agreement. Do that. It should work this time that you are connecting thru the Hotspot.
Still the "Unable to download user agreement" issue is not resolved. Please advice or depute a technician to resolve the issue.
Long time no see,
I was just wondering if LG ever did get rid of image retention ?
I had a new board and then a new screen, that "guarantee to fix it",,,, of course it didn’t.
It got to the point where I never leave images on screen, so no popping to the loo, making a brew, answering the door etc – I leave the program running, then back-track.
It won’t be long now before I get a new TV, so need to know where we stand.
STAY SAFE and
Good Luck to you all