Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: LG responds to Disney+ 4K and 5.1 sound issues

If anyone is still experiencing issues with the webOS Disney+ app (and I suspect many if not all of us still are) such as the lack of 4K support, 5.1 audio support, or as in my case with the 86UH9500, both, please see LG's response to my inquiry into these issues: We appreciate you for patiently coordinating with us regarding the current application status of your LG 86UH9500 TV, Xxxxxxx. It is our goal to ensure that you are able to utilize your LG product at its fullest potential so let u

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• TV turns on during night bug

I currently have webos ver 04.70.45 lgwebostv uj670v   1. Under certain circumstances the TV will turn itself on during the night. After much testing it would appear that if a schedule program is due during the early hours while the TV is off it will turn itself on waking everyone. For example set a reminder for a program that starts at 11pm. Then if you turn your TV off at 10.30pm the TV will turn itself back on later. I suggest that there should be an additional check prior

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Anyone else having issues with the WebOS?

Hi everyone, I’m new on here and just trying to figure out what is going on with my TV. It’s a 65” E8 that I purchased new back in March of last year. I never really had any issues until recently (a month or so). I updated the OS as usual and honestly didn’t pay much attention until the next day I was attempting to login to WebOS and I keep getting “LG CONTENT STORE: Content is unavailable. No content”. I always keep it updated and had Geek Squad do a calibration on it about 3 months ago; which

• Question: Multi-view issues/alternatives/suggestions/help

Hi, I have seen pictures around the web of people having black bars when using the multi-view app. Maybe they are using another tv. I have a B7 and the bars are grey.  Every issue I have with the app: - The top and bottom bars are grey - You have to turn off hdmi-cec - Every input shows as 16:9, with black bars if the signal is not 16:9   There doesn't seem to be any 3rd party app alternative available, also I looked into if I could make a webos app but from the few

• Question: A RESOLVE TO YOUR USER AGREEMENT ISSUES

Bought my new LG Smart TV over the weekend and spent 3 unnecessary hours trying to agree to the user agreement policies in order to use the TV!  Went through every suggestion going, including changing the DNS server which was scary, and turning the thing off and on and many other avenues to no avail.      The next morning, my new TV asked me to agree to the update the software which I did and hey presto a box came up stating that the terms were updated and I can review the new version of the agr

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions