Quantcast

Add item to launcher

Gale A

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Matt Moran
      Hi
      In the media player, it is quite difficult to see which item is selected.
      Would it be possible to do something to make the selected item more distinguishable like putting a border around it?
      Thanks
      Matt
    • By pattox
      It is easy to add a new item to the quick settings side menu on an lg c2, as long as the item you want is shown on the list presented when you choose  the + add item.  If you want to add a "shortcut" to an item that is not on the list then how can that be done.  Is it possible to edit the list presented?
      Specifically I want to add a shortcut to "subtitles on" which is buried deep in accessibility settings,  there nothing on the list of options presented to allow this.
    • By MTK
      When we first got the OLED55C9 TV four weeks ago all of the WebOS launcher tabs were showing in the launcher lust.  When rearranging the tabs they were deleted by clicking on the “x”.  Now  my “ Today tab, My Channel tab, Live TV, Smart Share, Screen Share, Device connector, Web Browser, and User Guide“  are all no longer listed in the Launcher Bar. We tried a Factory Reset which did not bring any of them back.  Anyone know if they are retrievable or gone forever?.   I know most  are just shortcuts to the Setting, but the “My Channel and Today” was nice to use.

• By MTK
      When we first got the OLED55C9 TV four weeks ago all of the WebOS launcher tabs were showing in the launcher list.  When rearranging the tabs they were deleted by clicking on the “x”.  When we realized what was happening we stopped but not before deleting all but 5 of the default LG setting tabs.  The “ Today tab, My Channel tab, Live TV, Smart Share, Screen Share, Device connector, Web Browser, and User Guide“  are no longer listed in the Launcher.   We tried a Factory Reset which did not bring any of them back.  Anyone know if they are retrievable or gone forever?.