Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By idesai
      Is there any possibility to run the Microsoft Teams application on LG LED TV 55UM7300 with webOS platform ?
    • By DjDiabolik
      Model 49lf590v
      Firmware 3.21.40

Trouble:
      When i turn on my tv... on the very first time i try to open the "setting" menu all goes in freeze and my tv made something like a self reboot.
      on tv i can see the red circle whit the "X" on top right corner... but i can't do nothing... the image freeze and no audio.
      after about 2 seconds the screen become completely black.
      another 2 seconds and all return working... at this point the "setting" menu can be opened whitout any problem but the crash/freeze & reboot cause a complete reset all list of recent app used or input used.
      after the crash the tv say "nothing recent activity"... all it's lost.

how i can do for fix this issue? it's someone have a similar trouble on your  lg tv?
    • By Thomas Devenney
      Hi,
      i have the LG OLED55B6V. I think that's the right model name?
      anyhow, I have a pair of Bose qc35 wireless Bluetooth Headphones, which work fine with my LG TV. However, when I pair my Samsung true wireless Bluetooth Headphones, the sound is infinitesimally low, no matter how far I turn the volume up on both devices.
      Why?
    • By cyberbiker
      How can we place an icon in the LG Smart TV Home bar for a YouTube channel like France24 Live or Al Jazeera Live?

• By swin
      TV: LG 55UJ630V 
      OS Version: 5.80.50
      Problem: Spotify is laggy, stops occassionally and is basically a sub-prime experience.
      I can play 4K TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime etc absolutely fine, so why should an audio app have problems?