Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• Question: Super slow internet (WiFi) when streaming

Hi, I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range. I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Unable to open web browser

I'm trying to open up a web browser on our new 43UM750 OPLA set. On this webos site the instructions are clear "To open the web browser click on the home button on the remote, and select the button on the screen that appears as 3 diagonal dashes" they start. But when I push my home button, there is no sign of those three dashes. What am I doing wrong? Or are those instructions  out of date? Or is there something not mentioned there that I need to do to make those three dashes appear?

• Question: Software changelog

Hi, my TV just updated today to webOS 05.10.25. Is there a place where we can find a proper changelog? Like a list of features, fixes, ... BR, Jaroslav

• Question: Issues with Pioneer Receiver

I have a LG webOS TV UJ6300 and Pioneer VSX-S520 both purchased in the US. Used these together for a year in Turkey with no issues, just moved to the UK and I can't get audio from my TV to play through my receiver. TV software is up to date, SIMPLINK HDMI-CEC is on, set to HDMI/ARC. Receiver firmware is up to date and confirmed HDMI cable is plugged into the ARC on both. I have tried multiple audio settings, multiple locations in tv settings, changing them and then setting them back, d

• Question: Demand5 to My5 for UK's Channel 5

Hi , i believe i have WebOS v1 on my 2013 42LA620V and have troubles with the Demand5 app. My newer 2017 LG has the My5 app, and i'll bet the 2013 is no longer compatible. Is this the case please? One day i'll work out how to blast the older set with an Open Source Android OS, to breath new life into it, as the screen and picture are still decent enough. Thanks, Tony