• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BobbyL
      I have two identical QLED tvs.  Around the same time, the Amazon Prime Video buttons on both remotes fail to launch the app.  A narrow blue line just momentarily appears on the bottom of the screen.  When selecting the app though the remote home button and selecting the app off app line on the screen, the app functions fine.
      On one of the sets, I re-installed the app but the problem persists.  Since identical problem is exhibited on both sets with different remotes, it would seem that it is not a defective remote issue.  Perhaps bug was introduced in a WebOs update since it started happening on both sets around the same time.
      Anyone else having this issue?  Any solutions?

• By Sampike999
      So I recently purchased a new tv LG 50UN80006LC 
      I also have an LG home theatre system modal BH7440P
      for the freeview I have. ONE FOR ALL SV9143 Full HD Amplified Indoor TV Aerial
      using 2 sandstorm hdmi silver edition 3m 
      And sandstorm optical cable 3m silver edition  

So my tv Setup is Xbox one,PS4 connect via hdmi all work fine I have my freeview aerial connected to the back as standard I have optical from tv to home theatre system for sound for all
      When I connect my home theatre system blu ray player via hdmi to tv my freeview signal completely drops when I unplug the hdmi from the blue ray signal comes back 

is this a defective home theatre system or tv or aerial I’m completely stuck and confused

thanks 
    • By td47
      For those who like to read TV specs, and get confused about some of the abbreviations, here is a useful site:

link hidden, please login to view
    • By ness
      Is there a way I can permanently change the rakuten app that starts on the 'movies' button with another app, my preference would be Plex.
      For that matter I'd like to switch the amazon-video button to Youtube.

Also, how do I delete the preinstalled apps?
      Tv model is 55UM7050PLC if that makes any difference..
    • By Neil gunn
      WiFi button in off position can’t turn on?