Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Super slow internet (WiFi) when streaming

Hi, I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range. I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Disney Plus on LG webOS TVs

I was reading a few articles on the launch of Disney Plus but they did not list any of the tvs such as LG webos or samsung tv. I hope disney plus comes out in lg tvs.  Its supposed to launch November 12th in the US for $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year. They also said there will be a $12.99-per-month trio bundle of Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ that is coming. I'm already doing espn for $4.99, I may do the entire bundle to get hulu also, not sure, At the minimum, I am definitely going to get Disney plus

in LG webOS Wish List

• How To Downgrade webOS TV Firmware Tutorial

LGDTVUPDATER     1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015 2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\ 3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt 4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address 5. Save and exit 6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder 7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it 8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it 9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address &g

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Unable to open web browser

I'm trying to open up a web browser on our new 43UM750 OPLA set. On this webos site the instructions are clear "To open the web browser click on the home button on the remote, and select the button on the screen that appears as 3 diagonal dashes" they start. But when I push my home button, there is no sign of those three dashes. What am I doing wrong? Or are those instructions  out of date? Or is there something not mentioned there that I need to do to make those three dashes appear?

• Question: Getting rid of LG registration screen message

I've got a new 43UM7500 OPLA installed today. Lovely set, great picture, great sound.  Working out how to use it properly is going to take time. Right now I want advice on how to get rid of a little message at the top of the screen reminding me to register it with L G. I'Ve already done that by phone, but I can't work out any way to get rid of the message.