Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

• Similar Topics

• By Suni Perez
      Tengo un problema con Youtube, no lo puedo actualizar, por una acción no permitida de que la app no se puede instalar, ya retableci mi smartv y ni aún así.
      ¿Algún problema similar ?
    • By Stephen Pritchard
      Hi
      For some reason the scroll right and left arrows  have disappeared from the youtube app when using my mouse. 
      I've tried installing the app again but no luck. 
      Any ideas? 
      Thanks 

• By Денис Сажин
      How to launch WebOS Application from TV Browser? Or is there a way to open WebOS Application page in WebOS Application Store by following link in TV Browser?

• By Jude
      Hello all,
      I hope you might help.
      Youtube tells me it wiil shortly not be supporting my browser and I should update it. 
      I tried Google Chrome and it won't...and lost the will to live with Firefox.
      As I have no idea which browser the TV uses, how might I update my browser?
      Thanks in anticipation.
      Jude