Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

An Wa

Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

Hi all,

I own a LG UH650T TV and have been trying to playback content with Sinhala Language/Font Subtitles support but unfortunately the WebOS doesn't seem to have the correct encoding settings/Sinhala font characters installed into the software for correct playback of the subtitles and therefore the subtitles do not show up on the TV at all.

I would be very grateful if you are able to bring up this issue with WebOS Software Developer Teams to enable Sinhala Language Subtitles Support within the LG WebOS.

Your co-operation and assistance regarding this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and kind regards,

Anishka Warnakula

@George Hofmeister is correct.@An Wa I changed your topic title. You posted 4 of the same topic in 4 separate forums. There is no need for that. I’m leaving 2 of the 4 up for you, one of which is this one.

• Like 1